These Are a Few of My Favorite Places

I love traveling. This is something the majority of people would claim, but I truly would be content to just travel the world! Travel photography is one of my favorite hobbies, and I take (on average) 3,000 pictures on a seven day trip. I am excited to share a few of my favorite places (although there are so many more) with you all, and I hope you enjoy seeing some beautiful pictures!!

Norway

In June 2019, my parents and I took a trip to Scandinavia. The whole trip was incredible, and I could go on and on about it. For the sake of this blog, I will stick to one country: Norway. We went to Oslo, Bergen, Flam, and Lillehammer. Here are some of my favorite photos from Norway:

(Image Information: Personal photo taken in Bergen, Norway, in June 2019)

                                            (Image Information: Personal photo taken in Flam, Norway, in June 2019)

(Image Information: Personal photo taken at a Seafood Market in Bergen, Norway, in June 2019)

Vancouver + Victoria

In July 2019, we took a trip with my aunt and grandma to Vancouver and Victoria, Canada. We had a great time, and I found one of my favorite bookshops, MacLeod's Books. I spent so much time just wandering the shelves and looking at the books stacked from floor to ceiling. We also visited the lovely Butchart Gardens in Victoria. 
(Image Information: Personal photo taken at MacLeod's Books in Vancouver, Canada, in July 2019)

(Image Information: Personal photo taken at the Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Canada, in June 2019)

(Image Information: Personal photo taken of the Vancouver skyline in June 2019)

(Image Information: Personal photo taken on the Grouse Grind hike in Vancouver, Canada, in June 2019)

Yellowstone National Park

This summer, my family and I drove approximately 20 hours to Yellowstone National Park. It was a lovely change in scenery and such a fun time! As always, I took lots of pictures and I am planning on making a photobook for the trip soon. We also saw a lot of wildlife, including some bears! But my pictures did not turn out too well, so I am including an online image of Grizzly Bears.

(Image Information: Personal photo taken at the Grand Prismatic Spring at Yellowstone National Park in June 2020)

(Image Information: Personal photo taken at Old Faithful Geyser at Yellowstone National Park in June 2020)

(Image Information: Personal photo taken at the Grand Prismatic Spring at Yellowstone National Park in June 2020)

Comments

  1. Oh, what a fun post, Megan! I hope the world of travel will open up again soon... but for now, photographs are still something wonderful to enjoy. I've never been to Norway, but I did go to Sweden and it was marvelous. And Vancouver is one of my favorite cities! If you go there again, check out the Vancouver City Library: it is amazing -- and very weird-looking and cool: Vancouver Library pic. And BEARS: there are so many beautiful folktales and legends of bears from all over the world. Maybe you will consider doing a Storybook of Bears for your class project! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment