Learning Challenge: Importance of Sleep (Week 2 Extra Credit)

An Underappreciated Key to College Success: Sleep
     I am a huge advocate for getting a good night sleep. My prime bedtime would be 10:30pm, although it is later than that sometimes. The article confirmed that getting a good nights sleep is essential for other success, including academic and just overall involvement. I thought it was interesting to learn that "in one survey 60 percent of students said they wanted information from their colleges on how to manage sleep problems." It's important to start strong, because if you have bad sleep habits going into college, it will be hard to get back on track as a college student. Even though I appreciate the value of sleep and generally get enough sleep, I still think it is a super fascinating subject to explore and always want to know more about it (different sleep cycles, etc.). 




Comments