Microfiction: Writing Writing Writing (Week 7 Extra Credit)

Writing. Reading. Writing. Reading. The two go back and forth in my head. I wonder which I will do next. I can clearly see the time I have: three hours with nothing to do, just to be used for creative activities. With school and involvement, this is a nice respite. I have not read for pleasure in a while, but I have the urge to write right now. But then, a knock on the door. Who is it? What is it? Will this distract me from my task? I guess it may ... reading or writing, which one will it be? 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words fill the page, thank you.


(Image Information: Reading vs. Writing)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

     I have always loved reading, but I have never been the biggest fan of writing. This class has allowed me to enjoy creative writing more, and writing more has made me more appreciative of reading as well. 

Comments

  1. This microfiction kind of reminded me of the feeling I have when I'm not sure what i want to do next for this class. Should I read more stories, or just jump into a writing about this one. Microfiction or full length? There's so much opportunity to explore new things with this class that sometimes it take so long for me to stop looking around and just get started!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment